“A world where men ran half our homes and women ran half our institutions, would be just a much better world.” — Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO, 2012
“The future is written by dreamers, doers and innovators who embrace uncertainty. Those, who seize the day to shape the future and show us the way forward!” — Indira Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo, 2011
Women as Entrepreneurs were created with the vision to build, support and promote the Australian national community of like-minded aspiring and accomplished female entrepreneurs. With partnerships, empowerment and inspiration, WE encourage more women to bravely step into entrepreneurship, increasing the current 17% female presence in the Australian entrepreneurial space.
Why were Women as Entrepreneurs born?
We envision a world where women are represented equally in business. Not only because it is fair, but also because diversity drives innovation and results in a more competitive economy. We believe that if we challenge the outdated traditions in business and increase the numbers of women in entrepreneurship, we will empower communities, nations and shape a better world.
What do we do?
- We organise top quality networking events where we have engaging and meaningful discussions
- We listen to inspiring guest speakers and learn from one another
- We promote entrepreneurship around Australia and grow our community
How are Women as Entrepreneurs making a difference?
- by significantly increasing the current 17% female presence in entrepreneurship in Australia
- by providing both online and offline opportunities for thousands of women to learn, connect and inspire
- by providing support and the best tools to aspiring and existing female entrepreneurs through partnerships with major banks, universities and corporate around Australia
How can you get involved?
- Join our community by becoming a Member
- Partner with us and support women entrepreneurs
- Contribute with your experience & expertise by becoming a guest blogger – Members only
After all, we all need each other, as well as we need those amazing role models to follow! We look forward to connecting with you! Join the community!