Women as Entrepreneurs were created with the vision to build, support and promote the Australian national community of like-minded aspiring and accomplished female entrepreneurs. With partnerships, empowerment and inspiration, WE encourage more women to bravely step into entrepreneurship, increasing the current 17% female presence in the Australian entrepreneurial space.
Why were Women as Entrepreneurs born?
We envision a world where women are represented equally in business. Not only because it is fair, but also because diversity drives innovation and results in a more competitive economy. We believe that if we challenge the outdated traditions in business and increase the numbers of women in entrepreneurship, we will empower communities, nations and shape a better world.
What do we do?
- We organise top quality networking events where we have engaging and meaningful discussion
- We listen to inspiring guest speakers and learn from one another
- We promote entrepreneurship around Australia and grow our community
How are Women as Entrepreneurs making a difference?
- by significantly increasing the current 17% female presence in entrepreneurship in Australia
- by providing both online and offline opportunities for thousands of women to learn, connect and inspire
- by providing support and the best tools to aspiring and existing female entrepreneurs through partnerships with major banks, universities and corporate around Australia